July 25, 2010

Our Visit to LaCrosse, WI

LaCrosse has wonderfully high bluffs.  Cliffs that over look the town.
We went up to Grandad Bluff and checked out the views.




Me, Angela, Jonas, Wesley and Wyatt in the bright sunshine


"Wisconsin Cowboy"  Notice the Cheese Head Cowboy hat?!

We also went to The Pearl a wonderful ice cream shop
where I had a great sundae and Jonas had his first 
Chocolate Milk shake... mmm!

We also went to the Riverfest on the Mississippi River!

Jonas by the Mississippi River - he loved it
I didn't realize how long his hair was!  Wow!

There were even fun bouncy things!  
Jonas, Wyatt and Wesley had a great time!!

Wyatt and Jonas

Speed Slider!


Back at Angela's house, Jonas was playing with the phone.
He said "I'm calling my friend Jack"
and then he proceeded to have a nice long conversation with him!
Jonas really missed his friends back home!