July 7, 2010

Kim & Josh's Wedding Day - June 6, 2010


THE WEDDING CEREMONY - Hopelands Gardens, Aiken:

    
Josh, the Groom






Our little ring bearer





Uncle Josh and Jonas waiting...



Braden and I



So HAPPY for my sister!!



Here comes the bride!!



and Dad!





Will He?          Will She?

YES!  Of course!  They both said "I do"


Mark sang The Wedding Song - There is Love


The Lighting of the Unity Candle


Announcing...  Mr. and Mrs. Joshua Loftus!!





Mom, Josh, Kim and Dad


Jonas and his Great Auntie Kathi



My Aunt Becky and I



Dad and Mom at the wedding


The things people do after they get married... : )


Their Wedding Reception - Up Your Alley, Downtown Aiken:




Kim was certainly a glowing, beautiful bride!!


Their dinner tables on the patio... simply elegant.



Mr. and Mrs. Loftus...  Congratulations!!



Dancing the night away





The next morning we all got together for breakfast:


Jonas had lots of fun playing with Bruce and his Great Auntie Becky.
It was a giggle-fest!!



My Auntie Kathi, Mark, Jonas, Me & Uncle Pat



The happy Newly Weds off for their Honeymoon.
"Happy Trails"  We love you!!