We visited and toured the Biltmore Estate.
Mark, Me, Jonas, Aunt Becky, Kim and Josh
(Olivia is in the stroller and Bruce is taking the picture!)
It was fun to take a little ride from the parking lot to the Estate in the tour bus.
The girls!
beautiful!
My sweet sis!
Awesome architecture
Kim and Auntie Becky
Miss Olivia enjoying the tour of the estate :)
Winter Jasmine
I would love to grow these in our yard.
White Forsythia
He thought I couldn't see him behind the tree! I see you!!
Jonas checking out his rock collection in the gardens
My sweet niece Olivia
Josh, Olivia and Kim
We visited the conservatory where they grow hundreds of varieties of
Orchids. Jonas liked touching a couple different flowers.
Did you know that they have a sticky texture?
We had a beautiful time at the Biltmore Estate.
I'd like to grow this in my yard too,
but I think I'll just have to visit the Biltmore again.






