May 18, 2011

GPS Washington DC tour

We didn't plan on going right through Washington DC
on our way to Mark's parents' house...
but we followed our GPS -this time- and I was up for the little photo tour!

I love DC.  Mark & I have been here before - when I was pregnant. 
We took the metro, walked all over... and really enjoyed it!
We want to come back when Jonas gets older and explore some of the museums.
This is a picture of the Lincoln Memorial.  It's as close as we could get today.

I love the bridges too...


This was the first time we've been able to see it from this point of view.

The Washington Monument - in the background

We would like to be out on a boat out there!  It's a beautiful day.

Pedalboats... fun!  Maybe we'll do that
on our next trip to Washington DC.



The tourguides!
It was a quick photo tour... but a fun one :)
We'll be back in a few years....