I made a few yummy sweet treats earlier in December,
but they were gone before I could take a picture.
but they were gone before I could take a picture.
I'll have to remember those for next year!!
Jonas and his Daddy made Christmas cookies this year.
Here's Jonas cutting them out...
and eating them quicker than his
Daddy can get them on the pan!
When they were done, they got frosting & sprinkles!
My favorites were the Christmas Palm Trees!
Jonas loved ALL of them! Ok... we did too.
Next, Jonas helped peel off the wrappers for all
of the Hershey's kisses we needed for our next creation.
I was so surprised he didn't eat every last one!
He did really well. He was a better helper than I was.
I LOVE CHOCOLATE! Don't you?!
Ah... the peanut butter cookies with the kiss in the middle!
Hope you had some fun Christmas treats this year, too.